We’re looking for a highly-motivated Senior Business Developer. She or he will help designing our long-term strategic planning and executing against this planning. That will involve a wide range of company building responsibilities, including identifying and building relationships with key customers and partners, professionalizing our sales process and expanding our team. Responsibilities include strengthening our internal development processes, representing the company during events, and executing our IP strategy. This job opening provides a unique opportunity to contribute on a wide range of business topics at a deep-tech company on a strategic, planning and executing level. You will work on strategically relevant topics in a highly entrepreneurial setting. You will work very closely with the management team.
• Driving force behind developing and implementing strategic projects
• Developing relationships with key suppliers, partners and policy makers
• Professionalize and lead our sales proces including support
• Lead our product launches, including the marketing and media efforts
• Capitalise on non-dilutive funding opportunities including large grants
• Support our venture capital fundraising activities
• Support and develop our IP capturing processes
• Develop and build relationships with key partners
• Show leadership in technology development
• Show flexibility in working hours and workload
• Growing the technical, professional and soft-skills of themselves and the team
• You have completed a degree from an excellent university or are close to completing one
• MBA or similar degree is a strong plus
• Strategy consulting, VC or similar business experience at a top-tier firm is a strong plus
• Physics background (including quantum computation) is a plus
• A hands-on mentality and happy to execute on a wide range of projects at the same time
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Well organised with meticulous attention to detail
• Willingness to travel
• Exceptionally motivated to make an impact on quantum computing
Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
QuantWare is the world's leading supplier of superconducting quantum hardware. Our mission is to Accelerate the advent of the quantum computer. We design, develop and fabricate state-of-the-art Quantum Processor Units. QuantWare offers a super fast-moving environment, the chance to work with world-leading experts and develop yourself in this fast growing field, unlimited growth opportunities for employees and a competitive salary with equity compensation. We are extremely motivated to solve a very hard problem and make useful quantum computation a reality. We are committed to diversity and work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Email us at email@example.com to apply.
QuantWare is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers