We’re looking for a highly-motivated Senior Business Developer. He or she will help designing our long-term strategic planning and executing against this planning. That will involve a wide range of company building responsibilities, including identifying and building relationships with key customers and partners, setting up our sales process and expanding our team. Responsibilities include strengthening our internal development processes, representing the company during events, and executing our IP strategy. This job opening provides an unique opportunity to contribute on a wide range of business topics at a deep-tech company on a strategic, planning and executing level. You will work on strategically relevant topics in a highly entrepreneurial setting. You will report directly to management.
• Driving force behind developing and implementing strategic projects around new business models and investments
• Closely follow market trends and contribute with ideas and analyses to shape decision making
• Improve and execute our internal processes on areas such as HR, personal development, IP, subsidies, and sales
• Develop and build relationships with key partners
• Show leadership in technology development
• Show flexibility in working hours and workload
• You have completed a degree from an excellent university or are close to completing one
• MBA or similar degree is a strong plus
• Strategy consulting, VC or similar business experience at a top-tier firm is a strong plus
• Physics background (including quantum computation) is a plus
• A hands-on mentality and happy to execute on a wide range of projects at the same time
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Well organized with meticulous attention to detail
• Exceptionally motivated to make an impact on quantum computing
QuantWare is a startup that makes superconducting quantum hardware. Our mission is to Accelerate the advent of the quantum computer. We design, develop and fabricate state-of-the-art Quantum Processor Units. QuantWare offers a super fast-moving environment, the chance to learn from world-leading experts and develop yourself in this fast growing field, unlimited growth opportunities for employees and a competitive salary with equity compensation. We are extremely motivated to solve a very hard problem and make useful quantum computation a reality. We are committed to diversity and work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
QuantWare is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers